29 September 2015 (Tue)
Time: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Venue: Room 603, Chow Yei Ching Building
Christopher LEE (HKN President)
Mike SUN (HKN acting Vice President)
2015.10 New member recruitment
If you are interested in joining IEEE HKN @ HKU, please finish the following questions and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your personal information.
Year: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Please delete as appropriate)
The following questions should be some good references for your consideration:
- Why do you want to join HKN and what are your expectations by joining us?
- How will you contribute to HKN if you are selected?
- Would you like to apply to serve as the organizing committee? If yes, please shown us, which position are you interested in, namely the DRC, IRC, or MRC? Please include a paragraph to elaborate why you consider yourself as a good candidate for the OC. Please also tell us what activities you plan to do if you are selected.
- If you become an HKN, can you promise to fulfil the two-hour tutoring session per semester as obligation?
- If you become an HKN, can you promise to join all HKN activities if your time permits?
- If you become an HKN, can you promise to carry the glory with your heart?
- Last but not least, please attach any words you would like to say about yourself
To apply, you may send email titled “HKN@HKU membership application” to email@example.com with these questions answered and anything you would like to say about yourself or our HKN.
2015.10 Ritual for new members